Donny Walford and Dr. Travis Kemp joined forces to introduce taking care of business (TCB) – an executive program that brings business leaders together over dinner to share experiences and knowledge, develop strong networks and challenge each other to be recognised as Australia’s most successful leaders.
One of the major aims of the program is to facilitate knowledge transfer to:
- Maximise leadership and personal effectiveness
- Gain greater professional success in careers and/or in Board Directorships
- Build or grow sustainable, profitable, viable organisations
- Connect and develop long term professional relationships
- Broaden perspective and thinking
- Work with emotional intelligence
- Work smarter
- Develop strategies, tactics and knowledge to enable members to react and respond immediately to any issue, on an ongoing basis.
taking care of business provides an exceptional opportunity for executives to meet with peers from business, government and community in a totally confidential environment.
taking care of business meets 9 times a year (March – November) for three hours over dinner from 6.00pm until 9.15pm. Each Group is facilitated by international and nationally experienced business leaders.
Each taking care of business Group is capped at 12 members. We ensure there are no professional conflicts of interest at all times.
This is time invested outside of the business thinking about the business on a strategic level and can deliver insights and “light bulb” moments as well as offering assistance with operational and life issues, professional development, business and connecting/networking opportunities, and support to attain Board positions.